We are proud of the fact that such companies recommend us
«ФОЛЬКСВАГЕН Груп Рус»
Компания МТел доверяет свою юрид. работу ЮК ЦО
Why choose us
Supervision of the activities of legal entities to ensure adherence to the groundwork on competition in the markets for finance and goods is implemented by The Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation
The activity of the antimonopoly authority:
- ensuring the state supervision over the enforcement of antimonopoly legislation by federal executive authorities, the government bodies of the constituent entities, the local authorities, other bodies or organizations performing their functions, as well as state extra-budgetary funds, economic entities, natural persons, including in the area of land use, subsoil, water resources and other natural resources;
- identifying violations of the antimonopoly legislation, the adoption of measures to prevent violations of the antimonopoly legislation and prosecution for such violations;
- prevention of monopolies or unfair competition and other violations of the antimonopoly legislation;
- maintaining state control over economic concentration, including during tenders in cases specified in federal legislation.
As a result, in terms of legislation, the Federal Antimonopoly Service has been given great authority, including сconciliation and authorization for the big business deals, as well as the right to initiate and inquire into the violation of antimonopoly legislation. Powers are established in Article 23 of the Federal Law “On the protection of competition”.
Interaction with the Federal Antimonopoly Service in implementing financial and economic activities by legal entities is possible upon notification or permitting procedure or consultative interactions.
Negotiation of transactions and arrangements with Federal Antimonopoly Service
According to the clear legislative requirements, an entrepreneur has to report about large transactions to the Federal Antimonopoly Service. With prior approval from the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the following actions are carried out:
- Creation and reorganization of commercial organizations and conclusion of agreements between economic entities-competitors on joint activities (in cases under article 27 of the Federal Law “On the protection of competition”)
- Equity transactions (stakes) or with the property of commercial organizations or with rights concerning commercial organizations (in cases under Article 28 of the Federal Law “On the protection of competition”)
- Equity transactions (stakes) or with the assets of commercial organizations or with rights concerning commercial organizations (in cases under Article 29 of the Federal Law “On Protection of Competition”)
In the cases under Article 31 of the Federal Law “On Protection of Competition” transactions and other actions that are specified in Articles 27 - 29 of the Federal Law “On Protection of Competition” are conducted without the prior approval from the antimonopoly authority, but with further notification of their implementation.
Advantages of working with us
Cooperation with The Tsentralny Okrug Law Firm has the following competitive advantages:
- Expert advice and express evaluation of documents;
- The efficiency in providing guidance on the transmission of relevant documents and notifications to the Federal Antimonopoly Service;
- Full accompanying of the procedure in preparing notifications, receiving the consent of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation;
- The money-back guarantee in case a specified outcome is not achieved;
- An existing loyalty system for constant clients
Because of our extensive experience in the area of corporate legislation, the specialists of The Tsentralny Okrug Law Firm rapidly and consistently ensure comfortable work with the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation.
Author is Anna Kononova